Read Client Reviews
Free Maintenance & Child Support Calculator
Pay Your Bill Online
Thornton Divorce Lawyer
Divorce is not an enjoyable experience for anyone involved and is often fraught with strong emotions and stress. The divorce process can be complicated and getting through it is difficult for everyone. The legal team at Divorce Matters offers our clients a variety of vital divorce-related legal services performed by experienced Thornton divorce attorneys who care about you and your unique divorce.
Our services are designed to help you and include:
- Divorce – Our legal team will represent you in your separation and/ or divorce case. We have many years of experience supporting men and women who find themselves facing a divorce case.
- Alimony – Spousal support/ maintenance is a common element in many divorce cases. Our legal team will work diligently to ensure that you receive the financial support you deserve.
- Child Custody – Our team of compassionate Thornton divorce attorneys work hard to ensure that the welfare of each child involved in divorce is always a priority. No matter what the ultimate custody agreement turns out to be, the child’s best interests must be the first consideration.
- Child Support – The primary parent is the parent with whom the child or children will reside. This parent is allowed to seek financial support to provide for the needs of the child or children to ensure all their needs are adequately met. Our Thornton family attorneys will provide the guidance you need for an amicable agreement.
- Division of Assets – In most situations, any assets which were brought into the marriage belong to the person who had possession of these assets prior to the marriage. In a divorce proceeding, division of assets which were gained during the marriage must be decided.
- Domestic Violence – When the issue of domestic violence is raised, it changes the dynamic of divorce proceedings. If you are dealing with this situation, you can rest assured that our Thornton divorce attorneys will protect your rights and your best interests every step of the way throughout your divorce proceedings.
- Mediation – While a mediator is always brought in for mediation, our Thornton divorce attorneys also represent our clients in mediation on their behalf.
- Prenup – If a prenuptial agreement is in place in your divorce case, it could have an effect on the division of assets and/ or debts, and alimony/ spousal support. Our legal team will review and assess the validity of any such agreement and take into consideration any applicable legal precedent.
We know divorce is difficult, and our legal team will always work diligently in your defense. Our goal is to ensure that you are taken care of, and that your best interests are always considered first. If you would like guidance and help in filing a separation or divorce, the Thornton divorce attorneys at Divorce Matters are ready to assist you.
Call Divorce Matters® today at (720) 408-7469 to schedule an appointment with an attorney.
Contact Us Today
Why not start exploring your options? Call us at 720.542.6142 to schedule your consultation with one of our experienced Denver divorce attorneys today.
Our highly-accomplished divorce and family law attorneys practice throughout Colorado, including:
- Adams County (Arvada, Aurora, Brighton, Thornton, Westminster)
- Arapahoe County ( Aurora, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Englewood, Greenwood Village, Littleton)
- Boulder County (Boulder, Longmont)
- Broomfield County (Broomfield)
- Denver County (Denver)
- Douglas County (Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker)
- El Paso County (Colorado Springs)
- Elbert County (Elizabeth, Kiowa)
- Jefferson County (Arvada, Golden, Lakewood, Morrison, Wheat Ridge)
- Larimer County ( Fort Collins, Loveland)
Words From Our Clients
I appreciated that not only did Will know law like I know my colors, but he was a counselor as well and guided me through the process. I was nervous many times but was able to fully out my trust in what he was doing and I couldn't be happier. I will continue to refer people to him as o hear of those needing assistance.
Going through a challenging divorce is hell, your team had my back and represented me with a solid council. I have my daughters and got to stay in Colorado with them. I cannot thank you enough.
Keep doing what you doing; your firm rocks!