El Paso County - Palmer Lake
Palmer Lake Divorce Lawyer
Getting divorced can be incredibly stressful. It can be all the more difficult if children are caught in the middle. Divorce Matters® is a Colorado-proud family law firm serving the Palmer Lake area and is here to help you navigate the divorce process. Every Palmer Lake divorce lawyer on our team is a tenacious advocate who is committed to helping their clients divorce with dignity.
Our highly experienced marital lawyers in Palmer Lake are well-versed in the following divorce-related matters:
- Spousal Maintenance – Also called alimony, spousal maintenance could be awarded in your Colorado divorce case. The amount, duration, and whether it should be paid at all will depend on the length of the marriage, each party’s earning power, and other factors.
- Child Custody – Should you decide to hire a Palmer Lake divorce lawyer from Divorce Matters®, you can be confident that they excel at dealing with all manner of parental rights issues, from custody and parenting time to relocation and order modification.
- Child Support – In Colorado, child support is established according to a strict formula with little room for deviation. We encourage you to calculate approximately what child support might be in your case by using our free Colorado Spousal Maintenance and Child Support Calculator app, available for download here.
- Property Division – Figuring out how to divide your marital property is an important part of the divorce process. A Palmer Lake divorce attorney from our firm will be happy to explain how your marital property is likely to be divided.
- Domestic Violence – Sadly, domestic violence can be a part of a dissolution of marriage case. Whether temporary or permanent, a protective order can put a stop to such abuse. Be sure to speak with a Palmer Lake divorce lawyer from Divorce Matters
- Mediation – During your initial consultation with one of our Palmer Lake divorce attorneys, the topic of mediation might be discussed. Mediation is a cost-effective method of dispute resolution that can help your divorce case go more smoothly.
- Prenuptial Agreements – The lawyers at Divorce Matters® are highly skilled at drafting prenuptial agreements. If you are contemplating marriage, consider speaking with a member of our legal team about the many advantages that prenuptial agreements confer on married couples.
Divorce Matters® – Expert Legal Advice with a Personal Approach
Find a Palmer Lake divorce lawyer from the team at Divorce Matters®, who have helped thousands of Coloradans divorce with dignity and get a fresh start. We are strong yet also compassionate advocates who are continually committed to providing legal services of the highest caliber.
Call Divorce Matters® today at (719) 600-2329 to schedule an appointment with an attorney.
More Divorce Matters Service Areas
Divorce Matters also serves the following counties and cities: