El Paso County - Manitou Springs
Manitou Springs Divorce Lawyer
Ending a marriage through a divorce can be one of the most emotionally difficult things anyone has to go through. That being said, life after divorce does get better for most people, and successfully navigating the divorce process can be a whole lot easier with an experienced marital lawyer tenaciously advocating for you.
Enter Divorce Matters®, an established family law firm serving Manitou Springs and other Colorado communities up and down the Front Range that proudly provides a wealth of dissolution of marriage services. With help from a Manitou Springs divorce attorney from our team, you will gain a better understanding of your legal rights and options and begin to lay the groundwork for the next chapter of your life.
Residents of Manitou Springs who are ending their marriage relationship can confidently turn to Divorce Matters® for expert help with respect to the following:
- Spousal Maintenance – If you’re divorcing, a judge may order you to either pay or receive spousal maintenance (alimony). The length of the marriage and the respective earning power of each party are just two of many factors the court will likely consider.
- Child Custody – Every Manitou Springs divorce lawyer at Divorce Matters® is well-versed in Colorado state laws pertaining to child custody. We believe that is our professional responsibility to help divorcing couples address this issue in a way that minimizes any adverse effects on their children.
- Child Support – Child support in this state is dictated by the Colorado Child Support Guidelines. A Manitou Springs divorce lawyer at our firm will be happy to explain how child support is likely to be calculated in your case.
- Property Division – Dividing marital property can be a contentious part of divorce proceedings. It is best to have a Manitou Springs divorce Lawyer from Divorce Matters® diligently represent you during this part of the process.
- Domestic Violence – The Manitou Springs divorce attorneys at Divorce Matters® are highly skilled at helping victims of domestic or relationship violence seek protection from their abusers. We have a long track recording of obtaining both temporary and permanent restraining orders on behalf of our clients.
- Mediation – Almost every case in Colorado is ordered to mediation – a cost-effective way to end a marriage. Be sure to speak with a lawyer at our firm about this option.
- Prenuptial Agreements -The lawyers at Divorce Matters® are highly skilled at both drafting prenuptial agreements and litigating over them during divorce proceedings.
Why Choose Divorce Matters®?
Divorce Matters® is a Colorado-proud marital law firm that has helped thousands divorce with confidence and get a fresh start. We proudly serve our clients through a winning combination of integrity, tenacity, compassion, and excellence.
Call Divorce Matters® today at (719) 600-2329 to schedule an appointment with an attorney.
More Divorce Matters Service Areas
Divorce Matters also serves the following counties and cities: