Larimer County - Berthoud
Berthoud Divorce Lawyer
When you face a divorce, choosing the right divorce attorney is the first step to overcoming possible legal struggles and attaining your objectives. At Divorce Matters, we offer expert advice and representation to protect your interest during divorce and child custody matters.
We understand the challenges and stress that divorce can bring you. Our Berthoud Divorce Lawyer team is committed to providing you with the attention and support you need.
How We Can Help
As one of the leading Berthoud Divorce Lawyer teams, Divorce Matters aims at building your case by:
- Defending your rights
- Enhancing the terms of the divorce settlement to protect your interests
- Working hard to ensure your case doesn’t drag on longer than expected, saving you money and emotional pain
Our Divorce Practice for Berthoud
Our firm offers excellent legal representation in:
- Alimony/maintenance: Our free maintenance calculator is a good start to understanding the expected maintenance amount in your case. There are several determining factors used to award maintenance by the courts, our attorneys can help you fight for a fair agreement.
- Child custody: Our attorneys understand how precious your children are to you. We will work relentlessly to protect your parental rights while keeping your children’s best interests at the forefront of our legal strategy.
- Division of assets: In Colorado, marital property and debts are split equitably, which does not always mean 50/50. It is important to have an attorney on your side to fight for you and ensure you receive a fair settlement.
- Domestic violence: Our attorneys can help, whether you need a protection order or have been accused of domestic violence.
- Prenup: We will assist you in drafting a fair pre-nuptial agreement with your partner.
- Mediation: Our attorneys will represent you throughout your mediation process to ensure your rights are fully protected.
- Child support: Child support is determined following strict statutory guidelines set forth by the state of Colorado. You can use our free child support calculator to determine how much you may pay or receive for child support.
Need a Compassionate Berthoud Divorce Lawyer? We Can Help
If your marriage is falling apart or you’re dealing with a matter related to family law, we at Divorce Matters are ready to help you resolve your case amicably. Please contact us online or call us directly at 720-679-7881 to schedule a consultation.
More Divorce Matters Service Areas
Divorce Matters also serves the following counties and cities: