Elbert County - Elizabeth
Elizabeth Divorce Lawyer
No one wants to go through a divorce, and if you’re facing the possibility of going through the process alone, you need an experienced team on your side fighting for your rights. With a dedicated team of professionals to guide you through the process, you can get through it all a little easier. The compassionate team of divorce attorneys at Divorce Matters understands how stressful the divorce process can be, and we’re here to help you get through it. Separation and divorce can bring many unforeseen changes and challenges, and it helps to have someone to guide you through it all. Every situation is unique, and with us working for you, you can rest assured that your best interests will be served.
We offer several services designed to assist you:
- Divorce – There are a lot of moving parts to a divorce situation, and our experienced team can help you find the way through your divorce by helping you get through the legal process as effectively as possible.
- Alimony/Maintenance – Our Elizabeth Divorce Attorneys will make sure that your best interests are always considered first if an alimony agreement is part of your divorce, ensuring any settlement is fair and equitable.
- Child Custody – When children are involved in a divorce, things can get emotional and confusing. Our Elizabeth Divorce Lawyer team will protect your children and your rights in any child custody situation that arises. Our goal is to reduce the impact of your divorce as much as possible.
- Child Support – In Colorado, all child support decisions are made in accordance with strict guidelines which are dictated by state laws and statutes. Our attorneys will work hard to ensure that the best interests of the child or children involved are always considered first.
- Division of Assets – The Court will determine what is considered marital property and make a decision regarding how to divide that property equitably between the parties involved. This does not always mean the marital property is divided 50-50. The Court will review all pertinent factors, and our team of Elizabeth Divorce Attorneys will ensure that your best interests are protected.
- Domestic Violence – If domestic violence is a factor in your divorce, we will strive to help you find relief and get the peace of mind and protection you deserve.
- Mediation – When mediation is involved in a divorce, very often the parties are able to reach a resolution between them that offers a balanced outcome. This helps ease tension and avoid unnecessary court time and contentiousness.
- Prenup – Our team will work diligently to ensure that your rights are protected, and your best interests are properly represented when a prenup is involved in your divorce process.
The Elizabeth Divorce Lawyer team at Divorce Matters will help you through the process of your divorce by putting all our experience to work on your behalf. We are committed to always put you first and work tirelessly for your best interests in everything we do.
Call Divorce Matters® today at (720) 542-6142 to schedule an appointment with an attorney.
More Divorce Matters Service Areas
Divorce Matters also serves the following counties and cities: