Larimer County - Johnstown
Johnstown Divorce Lawyer
Residents of Johnstown, CO who are contemplating getting divorced or separated can confidently turn to Divorce Matters®, a Colorado family law firm that lends a personal touch to expert legal services. Divorce Matters® proudly provides sophisticated yet cost-effective legal counsel to men and woman who are going through one of life’s most difficult experiences. We painstakingly develop custom plans to help each client manage the financial, emotional, and psychological demands that getting divorced can place on someone.
The lawyers at Divorce Matters are seasoned family law practitioners who are ready to help Johnstown residents in the following matters:
- Division of Marital Property – In Colorado, the division of marital property comes up in almost every divorce case. The court will need to determine what is “marital property” and what is “separate property”. They will then divide the property according to what is deemed equitable. Divorce Matters can help you determine what you are owed and zealously represent your wants and needs in court.
- Spousal Maintenance – Also called alimony, spousal maintenance is a common issue that comes up from the termination of the marriage. Divorce Matters can help you wade through the difficult process so that you are able to understand spousal maintenance as you and your attorney work through it together. To determine what spousal maintenance you may be owed or need to pay, check out our free Divorce Matters Spousal Maintenance Calculator!
- Domestic Abuse – The lawyers at Divorce Matters are adept at maneuvering through domestic violence cases. They zealously represent their clients, ensuring that they are protected and prepared for all that comes. Our attorneys are happy to help any Johnstown victims of domestic violence with their family law issues!
- Child Custody – Knowing that child custody can be contentious, the Johnstown divorce lawyer team at Divorce Matters always make a point to protect both the children and the adults involved.
- Child Support – For an idea of what your child support obligations (or rights) might be, download our Divorce Matters Colorado Child Support Calculator app – free on the iTunes App Store and Google Play.
- Prenuptial Agreements – Signing a prenuptial agreement prior to getting married isn’t exactly the most romantic idea. And yet, there are many situations in which a prenuptial agreement makes a great deal of sense. A member of our Johnstown divorce lawyer team would be pleased to evaluate whether a prenup is a good choice for Johnstown couples!
- Mediation – Terminating a marriage is almost never easy. Mediation is a method of dispute resolution that has proven to be highly beneficial for divorcing couples. The divorce lawyers at Divorce Matters® expertly represent their Johnstown clients at mediation proceedings and would be happy to represent you!
Divorce Matters is a family law firm that is committed first and foremost to providing first-rate legal services at practical prices. We have helped thousands of families in Johnstown and all over Colorado, with multiple office locations across the Front Range.
More Divorce Matters Service Areas
Divorce Matters also serves the following counties and cities: