The Family Lawyers You Need
Divorce Matters® is a Colorado-proud family law firm with a team of experienced divorce lawyers in Denver dedicated to protecting our clients’ best interests. We’re also mothers, fathers, cohabitants, and divorcees ourselves, so we’re intimately familiar with the range of emotions, piles of paperwork, and deluge of decisions that crop up when you seek legal help to resolve a family issue. Whether you’re pondering a divorce, drafting a prenuptial agreement, or welcoming a new member into your family, we’ll help you take control of the situation and prepare you—financially, emotionally, and logistically—for the future. See our full list of law practice areas below.
Contact Us Today
Why not start exploring your options? Call us at 720.542.6142 to schedule your consultation with one of our experienced Denver divorce attorneys today.
Our highly-accomplished divorce and family law attorneys practice throughout Colorado, including:
- Adams County (Arvada, Aurora, Brighton, Thornton, Westminster)
- Arapahoe County ( Aurora, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Englewood, Greenwood Village, Littleton)
- Boulder County (Boulder, Longmont)
- Broomfield County (Broomfield)
- Denver County (Denver)
- Douglas County (Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker)
- El Paso County (Colorado Springs)
- Elbert County (Elizabeth, Kiowa)
- Jefferson County (Arvada, Golden, Lakewood, Morrison, Wheat Ridge)
- Larimer County ( Fort Collins, Loveland)