Divorce Law in Colorado
Browse Careers at Divorce Matters®
At Divorce Matters®, we are dedicated to protecting our clients’ best interests and providing stellar legal services throughout the state of Colorado. Below you can browse our available positions to practice divorce law in Colorado.
What Makes us different
Come Be a Part of Our Team
Interested in practicing divorce law in Colorado? Join the Divorce Matters® team. Our firm believes in taking care of our employees with the same care that we take with our clients. Our company supports our employees on both a professional and personal level by providing opportunities for career growth so they know they are valued and are given the tools needed to be their best. We provide comprehensive health benefits so that our employees never have to compromise their or their families’ well-being; retirement options that allow our employees to prepare for their future; and a healthy dose of fun and a work-hard/play-hard mentality so our employees remember to live in the moment and never forget to enjoy the little things.
“Doing what you like is freedom, but liking what you do is happiness.”
Mission & Values
Who we are
Our mission is to build a better future for our clients by delivering personalized legal solutions with a focus on the customer experience. Our four core values help us deliver on this promise.
- Integrity – Our clients can always count on our team to be honest and transparent throughout the entire process.
- Tenacity – We are passionate about whole-heartedly serving our clients and guiding them toward the best possible outcome.
- Compassion – Our compassion for our clients delivers a more personalized approach which in turn makes our clients feel more seen, heard and known.
- Excellence – Our team’s commitment to legal excellence is backed by over 90 years of combined legal experience.
Giving back to our community
At Divorce Matters® it is important to us that we support and invest back into our local community. Beyond sponsoring scholarships for recent graduates, we also donate to several non-profits in our Colorado community throughout the year, including Knights of Heroes, Maria Droste Counseling, and the Denver Rescue Mission.
Divorce Matters law firm is looking for a driven, energetic family law attorney looking for an opportunity to grow your practice through hands-on experience, mentorship from firm leadership, and a teamwork approach. Divorce Matters has three locations, Denver Tech Center, Fort Collins, and Colorado Springs. Do you identify with our firm’s core values of compassion, tenacity, integrity, and excellence? If so, our firm is a great fit for you!
Why work for us?
If you’re the right person for this opportunity, you will enjoy the challenge of personal and professional growth in our results driven environment, coupled with unlimited paid time off, the ability to work a hybrid schedule, and a multitude of other benefits. We also place an emphasis on your career development through mentorship opportunities with the partners and a team approach with your fellow attorneys, providing you with decades of your peers’ experience.
- You have a passion for serving clients through a human centered approach with integrity, tenacity, compassion, and excellence
- You must have 3+ Years of Colorado Family Law Experience
- You have experience managing your own family law cases independently from start to finish
- You prioritize high quality service to all your clients
- You represent your clients with empathy and understanding
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented, with impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- You are licensed to practice law in Colorado
Our Attorney compensation plan is unique given our generous revenue sharing split (bonus). This means that an Attorney who has 2 years of experience has the potential to earn as much as a Senior Attorney with 10 years of experience. A motivated attorney can make more than $130,000 a year with our Firm, and bonuses are paid monthly.
- 100% company paid employee only premiums for firm standard medical and dental plans (options to add your family)
- 401k match up to 4%
- Traditional and Roth 401k Options
- Voluntary Vision Plan
- 100% company paid employee only premiums for short term disability, long term disability and life insurance plans
- Unlimited PTO
- Full-time hybrid schedule (in office two days a week95) following on-boarding period
Divorce Matters Story
Our story began in 2011, when we were a small group of attorneys, paralegals, and legal professionals with dreams of bringing a human approach to legal services. Today, we bring this dream to life every single day by embodying our four core values: compassion, integrity, excellence, and tenacity.
Please submit your cover letter and resume. We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time exempt
Pay: $95,000.00 – $140,000.00 per year