Adams County - Thornton
Thornton Divorce Lawyer
Divorce is never easy, and going through the process can be hard on your emotions, finances, and quality of life. Contact a Thornton Divorce Lawyer at Divorce Matters who understands what you’re going through. We are here to help make the process easier wherever possible. We know that you are facing a lot of changes in you life, and we have the experience to help you successfully navigate these changes. There is no such thing as a “one size fits all” divorce, and you can rest assured that you will receive customized, one-on-one attention and service from our compassionate staff.
The suite of services our Thornton Divorce Lawyer can help with includes:
- Divorce – We are well aware of all the elements that may affect your situation, as well as the nuances of Colorado state law, and will guide you through the entire process.
- Alimony – Every spousal maintenance situation is different, and spousal maintenance can be awarded to either party. Our team will ensure your best interests are properly represented so that any award of alimony is equitable.
- Child Custody – In divorce cases where children are involved, emotions can run very high. We are committed to protecting your rights when it comes to questions of child custody. We consider it our duty to help address custody and rights issues in ways that reduces the impact of divorce and protect children.
- Child Support – In our state, child support is based on strict guidelines dictated by Colorado state laws and statutes. We will make sure your situation is handled correctly and that your child’s best interests are considered first and foremost.
- Division of Assets – When it comes to an equitable division of marital property and assets, “equitable” does not always mean the property is divided 50-50. The Court will look at all relevant factors, and our team will ensure that your best interests are protected.
- Domestic Violence – If you are being threatened by your spouse because you want to leave, we can help you find relief from your situation and give you peace of mind.
- Mediation – Mediation is one way to resolve differences and carry out the divorce process by creating balanced outcomes without unnecessary court time and contentiousness.
- Prenup – If your divorce involves a prenup, our team will work diligently to ensure that your best interests are properly represented, and your rights are protected.
No matter what you are facing in your divorce process, the team of Arvada Divorce Attorneys at Divorce Matters can help you get through it as painlessly as possible. We always put you first and your best interests are at the forefront of everything we do.
Call Divorce Matters® today at (720) 542-6142 to schedule an appointment with an attorney.
More Divorce Matters Service Areas
Divorce Matters also serves the following counties and cities: