Adams County - Brighton
Brighton Divorce Lawyer
Going through a divorce may be one of the most difficult experiences you ever face and having someone guide you through this process that can wreak havoc on your emotions, finances, and way of life can help make the whole experience more bearable. The experienced team of Brighton Divorce Attorneys at Divorce Matters is here to help you get through your divorce. We understand that the changes you are facing can be confusing, and we are here to help you navigate the process. Every situation is unique, and you can rest assured that you will receive personalized attention and service from our experienced, compassionate staff.
Our services are designed to help you and include:
- Divorce – We are experienced in dealing with the many details that affect divorce, as well as the nuances of Colorado state law, and we will help you get through the process.
- Alimony – Every situation is different, and spousal maintenance can be awarded to either party. Our Brighton Divorce Attorneys will make certain your best interests are properly represented so that your alimony settlement is equitable.
- Child Custody – Whenever children are involved in a divorce, emotions can run high. Our team is dedicated to protecting your rights when it comes to child custody questions. We consider it our duty to help couples address child custody issues in a manner that reduces the impact of divorce as much as possible, and protects any children involved.
- Child Support – In Colorado, child support decisions are made according to strict guidelines dictated by state laws and statutes. We will work to ensure that your situation is handled correctly, and your child’s best interests are always considered first.
- Division of Assets – When marital property and assets are divided equitably that does not always mean the property is divided 50-50. The Court will review all relevant factors, and our team of Brighton Divorce Attorneys will ensure that your best interests are protected.
- Domestic Violence – When domestic violence is a factor in divorce, you may have difficulty when you want to leave the marriage. We can help you find relief for your situation and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
- Mediation – Mediation resolves differences between divorcing spouses and helps move the divorce process forward toward resolution with a balanced outcome, easing tension and helping avoid unnecessary court time and contentiousness.
- Prenup – If a prenup is involved in your divorce process, our team will work diligently to ensure that your rights are protected, and your best interests are properly represented.
No matter what your divorce process entails, the Brighton Divorce Attorneys at Divorce Matters will help you navigate the process as painlessly as possible. We always put you first and your best interests are at the forefront of everything we do.
Call Divorce Matters® today at (720) 542-6142 to schedule an appointment with an attorney.
More Divorce Matters Service Areas
Divorce Matters also serves the following counties and cities: