About Our Top-Rated Divorce Lawyers
Divorce Matters® serves individuals who want and need sophisticated and experienced — but practical and cost-effective — legal services to help them through some of life’s more difficult situations, including divorce proceedings, child custody, and child support decisions.
Divorce Matters® is a law firm expressly devoted to men and women in transition who require specialized attention and services. Our divorce attorneys deliver strength, confidence, and experienced legal representation.
When you work with our top-rated family divorce lawyers, you will find yourself with attorneys who:
- Advocate powerfully for your best interests, but in thoughtful, intelligent ways that achieve optimal results.
- Help you make smart decisions about some of life’s most difficult choices.
- Prevent surprises by keeping you informed at every stage of your case.
- Deliver real value in legal representation.
In addition, our team understands the divorce process impacts the whole family and virtually every aspect of your life. Your situation and your circumstances are unique, which is why we create tailored plans that help you manage the financial, emotional, and psychological repercussions of divorce or disputes about custody and support.
Divorce Matters®, top-rated Denver divorce attorneys
Helped over 800 Families
50 Years of Experience
Meet Our Team
Awards & Accolades
More About Our Attorneys
We have established relationships with other professionals – accountants, tax and estate planning attorneys, family counselors, and psychologists – who we refer our clients to, when they need additional support and advice.
Tailored action plans designed to secure the best outcome in an exceedingly difficult time, responsive and thoughtful attorneys who understand the impact this process has on you and your family, and experienced legal counsel that delivers real value and reasonable fees – these are just a few of the benefits Divorce Matters® brings to you.
Divorce Matters® is a Denver Colorado top-rated divorce attorney law firm. We provide information and services including the divorce process through the courts, division of marital property, assets as well as debts and parental rights regarding biological and adopted children.
Contact Us Today
Why not start exploring your options? Call us at 720.542.6142 to schedule your consultation with one of our experienced Denver divorce attorneys today.
Our highly-accomplished divorce and family law attorneys practice throughout Colorado, including:
- Adams County (Arvada, Aurora, Brighton, Thornton, Westminster)
- Arapahoe County ( Aurora, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Englewood, Greenwood Village, Littleton)
- Boulder County (Boulder, Longmont)
- Broomfield County (Broomfield)
- Denver County (Denver)
- Douglas County (Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker)
- El Paso County (Colorado Springs)
- Elbert County (Elizabeth, Kiowa)
- Jefferson County (Arvada, Golden, Lakewood, Morrison, Wheat Ridge)
- Larimer County ( Fort Collins, Loveland)