Summit County - Breckenridge
Breckenridge Divorce Lawyer
Getting divorced is an emotional process, to begin with, even without the variety of legal, financial, and parental challenges. Have a Breckenridge divorce lawyer help relieve some of that burden.
Divorce Matters® is a family law firm proudly serving Breckenridge, Colorado that is available to help you navigate the divorce process with confidence. The divorce lawyers on our highly experienced team have successfully represented thousands of clients in Colorado divorce proceedings and always are committed to being strong and compassionate legal advocates.
As a client of our family law firm, you can expect total dedication from our group of experienced divorce lawyers, who will skillfully handle your divorce case and help you lay the groundwork for a brighter future.
The divorce lawyers at Divorce Matters are well-versed in the following:
- Maintenance (Alimony) – Alimony, or spousal maintenance, can be awarded to either party in a divorce case, regardless of gender. Lots of factors can influence the amount and duration of alimony, including the length of the marriage, the age of the parties, and the earning capacity of the parties. We have developed a FREE Spousal Maintenance Calculator app to help you determine how much you may owe or be owed in alimony. Just input your information and go!
- Child Custody – Divorce becomes infinitely more complicated when children are involved. If divorcing parents aren’t able to agree on a custody arrangement, the court will intervene and create a schedule that it determines is in the best interests of the child, or children. Divorce Matters’ family law attorneys can help you in either situation, whether you need to navigate court or come to a custody agreement with your co-parent.
- Child Support – Determining child support is accomplished using state-mandated guidelines, which can be difficult to understand. A divorce lawyer from Divorce Matters will be happy to explain how child support is likely to be calculated in your divorce case and help you argue in your favor. You can also use our free Colorado Child Support Calculator app. Just input your information and you’re ready to go!
- Division of Assets – When a couple divorces, they can either divide their marital property through mutual agreement or leave it up to the court to decide. In either case, Divorce Matters’ expert attorneys can help you navigate the process and fight for what’s yours!
- Mediation – The Breckenridge divorce lawyers at Divorce Matters are highly experienced at representing clients through the mediation process, which is a common form of dispute resolution that can be either voluntary or court-ordered.
- Prenuptial Agreements – Should you and your future spouse sign a prenuptial agreement prior to getting married? A Breckenridge divorce lawyer from our family law firm will be happy to explain how a prenuptial agreement could potentially be a valuable life-planning tool.
Contact Divorce Matters
Putting your divorce case into the skilled hands of a Colorado family law firm like Divorce Matters can bring peace of mind during the stressful and uncertain period of divorce.
To get the process started, schedule a consultation with one of our divorce lawyers today! We are proud to serve Breckenridge and all of the front range with our expert family law services and would be happy to help you through any family law issue you may be going through.
More Divorce Matters Service Areas
Divorce Matters also serves the following counties and cities: