Boulder County - Boulder
Boulder Divorce Lawyer
Divorce is rarely, if ever, an experience anyone looks forward to. Going through a divorce is usually difficult, and the process can be complex. At the law offices of Divorce Matters, our team offers clients a host of services by an experienced Boulder Divorce Lawyer who can handle your personal case.
Our services designed to help you include:
- Divorce – Our offices can represent you in a separation and/ or divorce situation. We have years of experience supporting people from all walks of life who find themselves in every aspect of a divorce case.
- Alimony – Spousal maintenance/ support is a major component of many divorce cases. Our experienced attorneys will work on your behalf to ensure you receive the support you deserve.
- Child Custody – The welfare of each child involved in a divorce is always top of mind with our team of Boulder divorce attorneys. The best interests of the child are always paramount.
- Child Support – When families separate the primary parent is entitled to financial support which enables him or her to provide the level of support for the child or children that ensures all their needs are adequately met. Our Boulder family attorneys will provide the guidance you need for an amicable agreement.
- Division of Assets – When couples divorce, assets that were gained during the marriage must be divided between the two. Usually, any assets which were brought into the marriage revert back to the person who had possession of these assets prior to the marriage.
- Domestic Violence – If domestic violence is an element of your divorce case, you can be assured that our legal team will fight for your rights to be upheld and do everything available to protect your best interests in all aspects of your divorce proceedings.
- Mediation – If mediation is desired or directed by the court, our Boulder divorce attorneys will work with you to arrange for professional mediation.
- Prenup – If a prenuptial agreement is in place in your situation, it could affect the division of assets and/ or debts, and alimony/ spousal support. The validity of any such agreement will be considered, as well as applicable legal precedent.
No matter what is involved in your unique divorce case, our compassionate legal team will always work hard for your defense, and to ensure your best interests are always considered first and foremost. If you would like guidance and help in filing for a separation or divorce, a Boulder Divorce Lawyer at Divorce Matters is open and ready to assist you.
Call Divorce Matters® today at (720) 542-6142 to schedule an appointment with an attorney.
More Divorce Matters Service Areas
Divorce Matters also serves the following counties and cities: