Freemont County - Penrose
Penrose Divorce Lawyer
Divorce is never easy. Even if ending the marriage is mutual, it can be hard dividing a lifetime of shared assets especially if children are involved. It is important to be represented by a divorce lawyer who understands the divorce process. Our experienced family law attorneys will be able to guide Penrose residents through the intricacies of divorce and make sure are properly represented.
Divorce Matters® is a family law firm serving Penrose, CO that has helped thousands of Coloradans successfully navigate the divorce process. Our Penrose Divorce Lawyer team is replete with compassionate and aggressive legal advocates who spare no effort to ensure the best possible outcome for each client.
We proudly provide legal representation for:
- Marital Property Division – A divorcing couple is free to divide their marital property through mutual agreement, but it’s not always that easy. If a couple can’t divide their property themselves, the court will attempt to divide their marital property in accordance with equitable division principles. It’s important to have representation through that process and Divorce Matters’ attorneys are here to help!
- Spousal Maintenance – Also called alimony, spousal maintenance is decided by the courts using a complex series of calculations. To make it easier for you, we have developed a FREE Colorado Spousal Maintenance Calculator app. Just input your information and go!
- Mediation – The divorce lawyers at our family law firm serving are highly adept at representing our Penrose clients in mediation, which is a form of alternative dispute resolution that is legally required in Colorado divorce cases.
- Child Custody – Divorcing parents who are unable to agree on a child custody arrangement will generally have to go through a court process to determine what the custody arrangement will be. Divorce Matters Child Custody attorneys are fully equipped to lead you through this process and do what’s best for all adults and children involved.
- Child Support – Child support calculations in Colorado must adhere to strict guidelines established by state statutes. Our family law firm has created the Colorado Spousal Maintenance and Child Support Calculator App for anyone wishing to have a better understanding of what child support will be in their divorce case. Just input your information and go!
- Domestic Violence – The divorce lawyers at Divorce Matters know all too well that domestic violence is often an issue in divorces. If you are being abused, it can be difficult to reach out for help. The divorce attorneys at Divorce Matters are experienced in helping people through domestic violence and are ready and willing to support you through your divorce and even help with protection orders.
Contact Divorce Matters
Getting divorced can be a complicated process that can have a significant emotional, psychological, and financial toll. At a time like this, you need the ongoing advice of a divorce lawyer who is committed to making sure that your voice is heard.
More Divorce Matters Service Areas
Divorce Matters also serves the following counties and cities: