Larimer County - Windsor
Windsor Divorce Lawyer
If you’re considering a divorce, it is important that you work with an experienced lawyer who is mindful of your needs and feelings. At Divorce Matters, we are committed to offering you robust, empathetic legal guidance to ensure you get the outcome you deserve.
We have helped Windsor residents navigate their divorce with over 100 years of experience. Since we understand that separating from your spouse can be one of the most difficult experiences you may go through, we work closely with you to ensure the process doesn’t get messy.
Our Divorce Practice in Windsor
As the premier Windsor Family Law Firm, we have experience across all family law matters, including:
- Distribution of assets – We will fight for your rights during property distribution to ensure you get what you deserve.
- Spouse Maintenance – Our free Spousal Maintenance Calculator is a great starting point to help you understand how much you may end up paying or receiving. Our attorneys are here to help you fight for a fair maintenance agreement.
- Prenup – We provide legal advice and determine the fairness of your prenuptial agreement, help explain its implications, and negotiate fair terms.
- Mediation – Our lawyers will guide you during mediation, review your settlement agreement, and advise accordingly.
- Child Support – Our free Child Support Calculator can help you calculate the amount that may be awarded for your child support. This calculation follows Colorado’s strict statutory guidelines.
- Domestic violence – Whether you’re a victim of domestic violence or have been accused of domestic abuse, our attorneys can help you navigate the legal intricacies of your situation.
Dealing with these issues often requires you to make tough decisions under uncomfortable conditions. Our Divorce Lawyers in Windsor will take the pressure off you and guide you during the proceedings to ensure a smooth and stress-free process.
Get Professional Legal Help with Your Divorce Case Today
We at Divorce Matters are ready to help you with your family law matter. Please fill out our online contact form or call us directly at 720-679-7881 to get in touch and meet with one of our attorneys.
More Divorce Matters Service Areas
Divorce Matters also serves the following counties and cities: