Larimer County - Timnath
Timnath Divorce Lawyer
If you’re getting a divorce, an experienced lawyer can help you navigate this process. Divorce Matters® has been serving the wonderful community of Timnath for years, providing several types of family law representation to ensure their rights are fully protected.
Our Timnath divorce attorneys are at your service, with compassionate, expert legal advice to guide you through these difficult times.
When getting divorced there can be a wide variety of issues that need to be addressed. The legal team here at Divorce Matters® has years of experience handling all types of family law matters:
- Divorce – if you and your partner have decided to get a divorce, the attorneys at Divorce Matters® can help you navigate the court system here in Colorado and aim for a smooth transition to the next chapter of your life.
- Alimony (also known as maintenance) – you may be eligible to receive spousal support or you may have to pay it. This is generally established based on multiple factors such as the length of the marriage and each spouse’s earning power.
- Child Custody – when children are involved, discussions can get rather heated, but our Timnath family lawyers are here to make sure you can arrive at the best custody agreement.
- Child Support – There is little room for negotiations when it comes to child support in Colorado, as the formula is rather strict. You can use this free calculator to get an estimation of how much child support will be in your case.
- Property Division – your Timnath divorce lawyer will help you understand how your assets and debts will be divided after the divorce per the Colorado laws.
- Domestic Violence – if you’ve been the victim of domestic abuse, please disclose this to your Divorce Matters® lawyer to get additional assistance.
- Mediation – divorce doesn’t always end in court. A divorcing couple can mutually agree to the terms of their separation during a mediation process where they negotiate those terms with both their legal representatives present. Mediation is often cathartic, as both sides have a chance to speak their minds and be heard.
- Prenuptial Agreements – these contracts can protect you and your assets in the case of a divorce. If you’re getting married soon, a Divorce Matters® attorney can explain how a prenup might benefit you.
Whether you’re getting divorced or struggle with other facets of family law, Divorce Matters® is here to assist you to navigate this legal process successfully.
More Divorce Matters Service Areas
Divorce Matters also serves the following counties and cities: