Larimer County - Loveland
Loveland Divorce Lawyer
No one ever goes into their marriage thing about divorce but it happens, and when it does, it is typically a very stressful and emotionally turbulent experience. And while it generally is true that life after divorce does get better, the divorce process itself can inflict both emotional and financial scars that take years to heal.
Residents of the Loveland area of Colorado who require first-rate legal representation during divorce proceedings have long turned to Divorce Matters®. The divorce attorneys on our team who serve Loveland, CO, are highly knowledgeable family law professionals who have a strong record of achieving positive client outcomes. Divorce Matters® is an established law firm with deep roots in Colorado along with an impressive number of legal industry accolades.
Every Loveland divorce lawyer at Divorce Matters® is skilled at helping clients address the following issues:
- Division of Marital Property – In Colorado, dividing marital property in the event of divorce must be done equitably – but not necessarily down the middle. Divorcing spouses are, of course, allowed to divide their assets and debts however they wish through mutual agreement, subject to court approval.
- Alimony (Spousal Maintenance) – Spousal maintenance is the formal term for alimony in Colorado. Generally speaking, spousal maintenance is awarded when one party earns more than the other.
- Child Custody & Support – Our divorce attorneys understand that two of the most difficult issues in a divorce can be child support and child custody. As such, we always go to great lengths to help our clients address these important issues in a way that protects their children’s well-being as much as possible.
- Mediation – If legal costs are a concern for you, fortunately, these costs can be lowered significantly should you and your spouse decide to take advantage of mediation. A Loveland divorce lawyer from Divorce Matters® can explain how mediation works and why it can be so cost-effective.
- Prenuptial Agreements – A prenuptial agreement can provide peace of mind during marriage and minimize the complexity of divorce – should that ever come to pass. One of the divorce attorneys at our firm serving Loveland, CO, will be happy to help you explore your options if you are thinking of getting a prenup before you get married.
- Domestic Violence – Domestic violence is all too common, both inside and outside the context of the marriage relationship. If you are being victimized by a current or former romantic partner, do not hesitate to reach out to us so we can help you.
Divorce Matters® – One of the Premier Family Law Firms Serving Loveland, CO
A guiding philosophy at Divorce Matters® is that the needs of each client always come first. We encourage you to schedule an initial consultation with a divorce lawyer at our firm to gain a better understanding of how our legal services might benefit you leading up to and after your divorce. Our divorce attorneys serving Loveland, Colorado, have helped thousands of men and women divorce with dignity and get a fresh start.
More Divorce Matters Service Areas
Divorce Matters also serves the following counties and cities: