Weld County - Firestone
Firestone Divorce Lawyer
Divorce can be a financially and emotionally draining experience. For this reason, we at Divorce Matters emphasize guiding our clients through the divorce processes with the goal of mitigating the damage caused by the separation.
As a reputable Firestone family law firm, we offer our clients legal representation in matters involving:
- Child Custody- Our qualified lawyers work diligently to protect your parental rights as the court considers factors that favor the well-being of your child.
- Divorce- We strive to provide cost-effective, skilled, and aggressive legal representation. Our divorce lawyers in Firestone will help you reach a comprehensive divorce agreement, whether in a contested or uncontested process.
- Prenups– Prenuptial agreements determine how property and finances will be divided in the event of a divorce. Our lawyers will advise you before entering such agreements to ensure your agreement is fair.
- Alimony- There are many factors that a court considers when determining alimony, known as maintenance in Colorado. To eliminate the surprise, we provide our clients with a free spouse maintenance calculator to compute the potential amount in advance.
- Division of Assets- We offer you top-quality legal representation to ensure you receive your equitable share of marital assets, retain your separate property, and fairly divide debts.
- Child Support- Child support is determined by a set of strict statutory calculations in Colorado. Our child support calculator uses those calculations to provide you with a close estimate of the child support award in your case.
- Domestic Violence– At Divorce Matters, we provide legal representation to ensure you are protected, whether you require a protection order or need an attorney to defend you in court.
- Mediation– Our attorneys can also help you through the mediation process to reach an agreement while keeping your case out of the courts.
Looking for Trustworthy Divorce Lawyers in Firestone, CO? Contact us Today
At Divorce Matters, we value our clients and strive to reach divorce agreements that put their best interests at the heart of our legal strategy. Get in touch with us now or give us a call at 720-679-7881 to see how we can assist you in your case.
More Divorce Matters Service Areas
Divorce Matters also serves the following counties and cities: