El Paso County - Monument
Monument Divorce Lawyer
Divorce can be hard – no question about it. A loving marriage can all too quickly become a tense and emotionally strenuous situation with an uncertain outcome. Ending a marriage through a divorce can be all the more difficult if there are children involved.
Divorce Matters® is a full-service family law firm serving Monument and other communities along the Colorado Front Range. With help from a divorce attorney at Divorce Matters® you’ll be able to develop a better understanding of your legal rights and navigate the divorce process with greater confidence. Our goal, ultimately, is to help you divorce with dignity and get started on the next chapter of your life.
Every Monument divorce lawyer at our firm is highly skilled at helping clients who are going through divorce proceedings with the following matters:
- Spousal Maintenance – The judge in your divorce could order that you either pay or receive spousal maintenance – also called alimony. Whether it is ordered and how much it will be will depend on the length of your marriage and other factors.
- Child Custody – Child custody can be an emotionally charged issue. At Divorce Matters®, we endeavor to handle child custody matters in a way that limits the effects that divorce can have on children.
- Child Support – A Monument divorce lawyer from Divorce Matters® will tell you that child support is determined according to a strict formula, with deviations granted only in limited circumstances or for certain earning situations.
- Property Division – In Colorado, marital property is divided equitably, which does not necessarily mean 50-50. One of our Monument divorce attorneys will be happy to explain how property division in your divorce case might work.
- Domestic Violence – Is domestic violence a problem in your marriage? Divorce Matters® can potentially seek a protective order for you, either temporary or permanent.
- Mediation – Should your divorce case be a suitable candidate, the Monument divorce lawyer from Divorce Matters® that you hire could recommend mediation – a cost-effective method of resolving differences and speeding up the divorce process.
The Divorce Matters® Difference
Divorce Matters® is a Colorado-proud family law firm that has helped countless people divorce with dignity and start building a better future. Every Monument divorce lawyer on our team is a tenacious legal advocate who will aggressively pursue the results you deserve. We invite you to read some of our many positive client testimonials to develop a sense of how Divorce Matters® could be of help to you.
Call Divorce Matters® today at (719) 600-2329 to schedule an appointment with an attorney.
More Divorce Matters Service Areas
Divorce Matters also serves the following counties and cities: