El Paso County - Black Forest
Black Forest Divorce Lawyer
Going through a divorce can be one of the most uncertain and emotionally taxing periods in one’s life. Divorce Matters® is a law firm serving Black Forest and other nearby areas of Colorado that is available to help you navigate the divorce process and begin a new chapter in your life.
Every Black Forest divorce lawyer at Divorce Matters® is a tenacious advocate who combines expert legal advice with a personal, hands-on approach. Our lawyers have an excess of 100 years of combined experience and have proudly helped thousands of Coloradans successfully make their way through divorce proceedings.
When you hire a Black Forest divorce attorney from Divorce Matters®, you will be represented by a highly-skilled legal professional who is well versed in the following matters:
- Spousal Maintenance – It is possible that spousal maintenance, or alimony, could be awarded in your Colorado divorce case. The amount (if any) and duration will be based on the length of the marriage, the respective earning capacities of both parties, and other factors.
- Child Custody – A divorce attorney from our firm serving Black Forest, CO, can help you exercise all your rights as they pertain to child custody – often a delicate matter that requires sophisticated legal advocacy.
- Child Support – In Colorado, child support is calculated pursuant to state statute with little room for deviation.
- Property Division – Figuring out how to divide your marital property is something that a Black Forest divorce lawyer from Divorce Matters® can help with.
- Domestic Violence – Is domestic violence possibly a factor in your dissolution of marriage case? Let a Black Forest divorce attorney from our firm represent you.
Mediation – Mediation can be a highly cost-effective way to end a marriage. Be sure to ask a Black Forest divorce lawyer at our firm whether mediation or a similar alternative dispute resolution (ADR) method could be right for you.
- Prenuptial Agreements – The team at Divorce Matters® is highly experienced at both drafting prenuptial agreements and interpreting them during divorce proceedings. Prenuptial agreements are enforceable legal contracts that should always be handled with the aid of experienced legal counsel.
The Divorce Matters® Difference
Divorce Matters® is one of the premier marital law firms along the Colorado Front Range. By striving to bring a human approach to human services, our firm has established a tradition of excellence that has greatly benefited countless Colorado families.
Call Divorce Matters® today at (719) 600-2329 to schedule an appointment with an attorney.
More Divorce Matters Service Areas
Divorce Matters also serves the following counties and cities: