Larimer County - Wellington
Wellington Divorce Lawyer
If you’re looking for Wellington family law services, Divorce Matters® is here to assist you with expert legal advice and support through this difficult situation.
Divorces can involve many different areas, depending on your assets, obligations post-divorce, and if you have children. But the Divorce Matters® divorce lawyers in Wellington can help you handle all legal matters, including:
- Divorce – It can be difficult to navigate the complexities of a divorce. Working with Divorce Matters® ensures you get the best legal support possible to make it through the entire process with confidence.
- Alimony / Maintenance – These are payments one of the spouses must pay the other for a specific timeframe after divorce. Our Wellington divorce attorneys can help you negotiate fair spousal support in your case.
- Child Custody – This is often the divorce issue couples find the most difficult. Our legal team is here to make sure the custody process takes into account the best interests of your children and to fight for a fair outcome for your custody arrangement.
- Child Support – Our free online calculator can help you estimate how much you might need to pay in child support based on the Colorado formula.
- Division of Assets – There is no hard and fast rule for how assets and debts will be divided during your divorce. Colorado law uses the term equitable to describe how this division is distributed in Colorado, but this is a subjective measurement. Our legal team will fight for a fair settlement of assets and debts, so you are set up for financial success after your divorce,
- Domestic Violence – Domestic violence is all too common, both inside and outside the context of the marriage relationship. If you are being victimized by a current or former romantic partner, do not hesitate to reach out to us so we can help you.
- Mediation – In Colorado, almost every case is ordered to mediation before a court will hear it. Mediation is a great way to resolve your divorce, as it can save you time, money, and emotional pain. It also gives you a chance to have a say in the outcome of your divorce. Our attorneys can negotiate on your behalf during mediation to ensure any agreements made are a fair resolution for you and your future.
- Prenup – Divorce Matters® can help you protect yourself and your assets by drafting a prenup for you. If you are about to get married, we encourage you to talk to our team about why a prenup might be beneficial.
Divorce Matters® – Wellington Divorce Lawyers Who Care
Divorce is not easy to navigate, but our lawyers at Divorce Matters® are at your service to guide you throughout the entire process. We’re proud to serve the Wellington community and help every individual get through their divorce as painlessly as possible.
More Divorce Matters Service Areas
Divorce Matters also serves the following counties and cities: