Denver Divorce Lawyer
No one wants to go through a nasty divorce, and if you’re facing the possibility of going through the process alone, you need an experienced team on your side fighting for your rights. With a dedicated team of professionals to guide you through the process you can get through it all a little easier. The compassionate team of Denver Divorce Attorneys at Divorce Matters understands how stressful the divorce process can be, and we’re here to help you get through it. Separation and divorce can bring many unforeseen changes and challenges, and it helps to have someone to guide you through it all. Every situation is unique, and with us working for you, you can rest assured that your best interests will be served.
Denver Tech Center Office Location
5613 DTC Parkway, Suite 800
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Phone: (720) 542-6142
We are located east of I-25 on the DTC Parkway, north of Orchard Road and south of Belleview Avenue in the Denver Tech Center. If you need directions from you to our firm via public transportation, visit RTD Trip Planner.
Take I-25 South to Exit 199 for Belleview Avenue. At the end of the off-ramp, take the left turn and make an immediate right left onto the DTC Parkway. Follow the DTC Parkway, staying right twice before arriving at our building on your right-hand side.
Take I-25 North to Exit 199 for Belleview Avenue. At the end of the off-ramp, take the left turn and make an immediate right left onto the DTC Parkway. Follow the DTC Parkway, staying right twice before arriving at our building on your right-hand side.
Take Orchard Road west to S. Yosemite Street and turn right. Follow this through one intersection and then turn left at your second intersection onto S. Park Terrace Ave. Take your first left on S. Valentia Way and then your next immediate left onto DTC Parkway. Our building will be on your right.
Take Orchard Road east to S. Yosemite Street and turn left. Follow this through one intersection and then turn left at your second intersection onto S. Park Terrace Ave. Take your first left on S. Valentia Way and then your next immediate left onto DTC Parkway. Our building will be on your right.
We offer several services designed to assist you:
- Divorce – There are a lot of moving parts to a divorce situation, and our experienced team can help you find the way through your divorce by helping you get through the legal process as effectively as possible.
- Alimony – Our Denver Divorce Attorneys will make sure that your best interests are always considered first if an alimony agreement is part of your divorce, ensuring any settlement is fair and equitable.
- Child Custody – When children are involved in a divorce, things can get emotional and confusing. Our team of Denver Divorce Attorneys will protect your children and your rights in any child custody situation that arises. Our goal is to reduce the impact of your divorce as much as possible.
- Child Support – In Colorado, all child support decisions are made in accordance with strict guidelines which are dictated by state laws and statutes. Our attorneys will work hard to ensure that the best interests of the child or children involved are always considered first.
- Division of Assets – The Court will determine what is considered marital property and make a decision regarding how to divide that property equitably between the parties involved. This does not always mean the marital property is divided 50-50. The Court will review all pertinent factors, and our team of Denver Divorce Attorneys will ensure that your best interests are protected.
- Domestic Violence – If domestic violence is a factor in your divorce, we will strive to help you find relief and get the peace of mind and protection you deserve.
- Mediation – When mediation is involved in divorce, very often the parties are able to reach a resolution between them that offers a balanced outcome. This helps ease tension and avoid unnecessary court time and contentiousness.
- Prenup – Our team will work diligently to ensure that your rights are protected, and your best interests are properly represented when a prenup is involved in your divorce process.
The Denver Divorce Attorneys at Divorce Matters will help you through the process of your divorce by putting all our experience to work on your behalf. We are committed to always put you first and work tirelessly for your best interests in everything we do.
Call Divorce Matters® today at (720) 542-6142 to schedule an appointment with an attorney.
Contact Us Today
Why not start exploring your options? Call us at 720.542.6142 to schedule your consultation with one of our experienced Denver divorce attorneys today.
Our highly-accomplished divorce and family law attorneys practice throughout Colorado, including:
- Adams County (Arvada, Aurora, Brighton, Thornton, Westminster)
- Arapahoe County ( Aurora, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Englewood, Greenwood Village, Littleton)
- Boulder County (Boulder, Longmont)
- Broomfield County (Broomfield)
- Denver County (Denver)
- Douglas County (Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker)
- El Paso County (Colorado Springs)
- Elbert County (Elizabeth, Kiowa)
- Jefferson County (Arvada, Golden, Lakewood, Morrison, Wheat Ridge)
- Larimer County ( Fort Collins, Loveland)
Words From Our Clients
I appreciated that not only did Will know law like I know my colors, but he was a counselor as well and guided me through the process. I was nervous many times but was able to fully out my trust in what he was doing and I couldn't be happier. I will continue to refer people to him as o hear of those needing assistance.
Going through a challenging divorce is hell, your team had my back and represented me with a solid council. I have my daughters and got to stay in Colorado with them. I cannot thank you enough.
Keep doing what you doing; your firm rocks!