Read Client Reviews
Free Maintenance & Child Support Calculator
Pay Your Bill Online
Cherry Hills Divorce Lawyer
Going through a divorce can be emotionally taxing and difficult for your family, particularly if you have children. It can take a long time to get through the process of a divorce. To help streamline the process and ensure you reach a reasonable settlement with your spouse, you need the help of our experienced Cherry Hills divorce attorneys at Divorce Matters.
At Divorce Matters, our specialized divorce attorneys in Cherry Hills can help you with every aspect of your divorce. Our services include:
- Divorce – Our team of experts will help guide you through the many aspects of divorce and advise you through the legal process.
- Maintenance – Our Cherry Hills divorce attorneys can negotiate an maintenance agreement that works for both parties.
- Child custody – Custody issues can be difficult to work through on your own. Our Cherry Hills attorneys are dedicated to protecting your children and your rights in child custody situations. Our goal is to handle child custody issues in a manner that reduces the impact of the divorce as much as possible for everyone involved.
- Child support – Child support is determined according to strict guidelines dictated by state laws and statutes. We understand these laws and will ensure the best interest of your child(ren) comes first.
- Division of assets – Dividing assets can be a long and messy process. But we can help simplify the proceedings and ensure your best interests are protected in your case.
- Domestic violence –We specialize in cases of divorce that involve domestic violence and can help keep you safe.
- Mediation – Mediation is required in almost every divorce case before it goes to trial. With mediation, we will guide you through the entire process and ensure you are satisfied with the resolution.
- Prenup – Our divorce attorneys in Cherry Hills specialize in prenuptial agreements that will keep your assets safe.
The Cherry Hills divorce attorneys at Divorce Matters will help you through the process of your divorce by putting all of our experience to work on your behalf. We vow to always put you first and work tirelessly for your best interests in everything we do.
Call Divorce Matters® today at (720) 542-6142 to schedule an appointment with an attorney.
Contact Us Today
Why not start exploring your options? Call us at 720.542.6142 to schedule your consultation with one of our experienced Denver divorce attorneys today.
Our highly-accomplished divorce and family law attorneys practice throughout Colorado, including:
- Adams County (Arvada, Aurora, Brighton, Thornton, Westminster)
- Arapahoe County ( Aurora, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Englewood, Greenwood Village, Littleton)
- Boulder County (Boulder, Longmont)
- Broomfield County (Broomfield)
- Denver County (Denver)
- Douglas County (Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker)
- El Paso County (Colorado Springs)
- Elbert County (Elizabeth, Kiowa)
- Jefferson County (Arvada, Golden, Lakewood, Morrison, Wheat Ridge)
- Larimer County ( Fort Collins, Loveland)