Attorney Bridget T. Finn
Bridget T. Finn is a dedicated family law attorney who truly cares about the outcome for her clients. After graduating with her psychology degree, Bridget decided to give back to her community and volunteered with the AmeriCorps, helping inner-city youth build hiking trails.
It was then Bridget decided to attend the University of St. Thomas School of Law, where she went on to graduate on the Dean’s List in Domestic Violence Law. While in school, she worked as a legal intern under Judge Janet N. Poston and clerked with a family law firm.
After graduating, she began working at the Rocky Mountain Children’s Law Center where she worked with children as Guardian ad Litem, advocating for their best interests in cases where the child needed protection or developing co-parenting plans during contentious and often violent divorces. As Guardian ad Litem, Bridget drafted reports and recommendations for the Court in these cases, fighting for the best interests of the child.
While working as Guardian ad Litem Bridget also worked with a family law firm handling cases involving divorce, child support, modifications of parenting time, contempt and protection orders. She handled cases from consultation through to dissolution in all matters of domestic relations matters.
Bridget continues her family law work with Divorce Matters®, ready to represent her clients’ interests, backed by her experience as both Guardian ad Litem and attorney at law. She has the experience to protect your rights when navigating a divorce and the knowledge to handle child custody matters.
When she’s not representing her clients, Bridget takes advantage of living in our beautiful state of Colorado. She loves camping, hiking and snowboarding. The mountains were the reason she moved to Colorado two years ago and they are the reason she stays.
More About Bridget
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ASSOCIATIONS
- Colorado Bar Association Committee Member – Balanced Legal Career
- Colorado Bar Association Committee Member – Professionalism
- Member, Arapahoe County Bar Association
- Member, Colorado Collaborative Divorce Professionals
- U.S. District Court, Colorado
- J.D., University of St. Thomas School of Law, 2013
- B.A., Marquette University, 2009
Contact Us Today
Why not start exploring your options? Call us at 720.542.6142 to schedule your consultation with one of our experienced Denver divorce attorneys today.
Our highly-accomplished divorce and family law attorneys practice throughout Colorado, including:
- Adams County (Arvada, Aurora, Brighton, Thornton, Westminster)
- Arapahoe County ( Aurora, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Englewood, Greenwood Village, Littleton)
- Boulder County (Boulder, Longmont)
- Broomfield County (Broomfield)
- Denver County (Denver)
- Douglas County (Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker)
- Elbert County (Elizabeth, Kiowa)
- Jefferson County (Arvada, Golden, Lakewood, Morrison, Wheat Ridge)
- Larimer County ( Fort Collins, Loveland)
Words From Our Clients
I appreciated that not only did Will know law like I know my colors, but he was a counselor as well and guided me through the process. I was nervous many times but was able to fully out my trust in what he was doing and I couldn't be happier. I will continue to refer people to him as o hear of those needing assistance.
Going through a challenging divorce is hell, your team had my back and represented me with a solid council. I have my daughters and got to stay in Colorado with them. I cannot thank you enough.
Keep doing what you doing; your firm rocks!