Read Client Reviews
Free Maintenance & Child Support Calculator
Pay Your Bill Online
Attorney Ashley L. Balicki
Ashley L. Balicki has focused her entire career in the area of family law. Her drive to be an attorney began at a young age but her passion for family law came after she majored in psychology and realized she wanted to help people who are going through what is often a very difficult time.
It is because of this focus that Ashley began interning at a family law firm during her senior year of her undergraduate program. She would continue to clerk with this law firm throughout her law school career.
During law school, Ashley interned for a Justice of the Indiana Supreme Court. During this time, Ashley fostered an interest in appellate work and has since developed her appellate practice such that she has published opinions and has assisted in oral arguments at both the Court of Appeals and Supreme Court levels.
Ashley is a compassionate, yet aggressive advocate who has devoted her entire legal career to family law and appellate matters. She has represented a wide array of clients, handling all matters of family law from beginning to end including high asset marital estates, high conflict custody matters, parenting time, child support, guardianships, relocations, pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, modifications, appeals, and post-dissolution matters.
Although Ashley advocates mediation as a means of settling matters, she is also an experienced litigator who has appeared in courts throughout the state.
After moving to Colorado Ashley joined Divorce Matters®. Her experience and breadth of knowledge make her a valuable asset when you are facing a divorce. Ashley became a family law attorney because of her passion to help others and that is still the focus of her practice—helping those going through domestic matters ensure that they are protected.
More About Ashley
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ASSOCIATIONS
- Member, Junior League of Denver
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Member, Denver Bar Association
- Member, Colorado Collaborative Divorce Professionals
- J.D., Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, 2012
- B.A., Indiana University Bloomington, 2009
Contact Us Today
Why not start exploring your options? Call us at 720.542.6142 to schedule your consultation with one of our experienced Denver divorce attorneys today.
Our highly-accomplished divorce and family law attorneys practice throughout Colorado, including:
- Adams County (Arvada, Aurora, Brighton, Thornton, Westminster)
- Arapahoe County ( Aurora, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Englewood, Greenwood Village, Littleton)
- Boulder County (Boulder, Longmont)
- Broomfield County (Broomfield)
- Denver County (Denver)
- Douglas County (Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker)
- El Paso County (Colorado Springs)
- Elbert County (Elizabeth, Kiowa)
- Jefferson County (Arvada, Golden, Lakewood, Morrison, Wheat Ridge)
- Larimer County ( Fort Collins, Loveland)
Words From Our Clients
I appreciated that not only did Will know law like I know my colors, but he was a counselor as well and guided me through the process. I was nervous many times but was able to fully out my trust in what he was doing and I couldn't be happier. I will continue to refer people to him as o hear of those needing assistance.
Going through a challenging divorce is hell, your team had my back and represented me with a solid council. I have my daughters and got to stay in Colorado with them. I cannot thank you enough.
Keep doing what you doing; your firm rocks!