Divorce Matters law firm is looking for a driven, energetic family law attorney looking for an opportunity to grow your practice through hands-on experience, mentorship from firm leadership, and a teamwork approach. Divorce Matters has three locations, Denver Tech Center, Fort Collins, and Colorado Springs. Do you identify with our firm’s core values of compassion, tenacity, integrity, and excellence? If so, our firm is a great fit for you!
Why work for us?
If you’re the right person for this opportunity, you will enjoy the challenge of personal and professional growth in our results driven environment, coupled with unlimited paid time off, the ability to work a hybrid schedule, and a multitude of other benefits. We also place an emphasis on your career development through mentorship opportunities with the partners and a team approach with your fellow attorneys, providing you with decades of your peers’ experience.
- You have a passion for serving clients through a human centered approach with integrity, tenacity, compassion, and excellence
- You must have 3+ Years of Colorado Family Law Experience
- You have experience managing your own family law cases independently from start to finish
- You prioritize high quality service to all your clients
- You represent your clients with empathy and understanding
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented, with impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- You are licensed to practice law in Colorado
Our Attorney compensation plan is unique given our generous revenue sharing split (bonus). This means that an Attorney who has 2 years of experience has the potential to earn as much as a Senior Attorney with 10 years of experience. A motivated attorney can make more than $130,000 a year with our Firm, and bonuses are paid monthly.
- 100% company paid employee only premiums for firm standard medical and dental plans (options to add your family)
- 401k match up to 4%
- Traditional and Roth 401k Options
- Voluntary Vision Plan
- 100% company paid employee only premiums for short term disability, long term disability and life insurance plans
- Unlimited PTO
- Full-time hybrid schedule (in office two days a week95) following on-boarding period
Divorce Matters Story
Our story began in 2011, when we were a small group of attorneys, paralegals, and legal professionals with dreams of bringing a human approach to legal services. Today, we bring this dream to life every single day by embodying our four core values: compassion, integrity, excellence, and tenacity.
Please submit your cover letter and resume. We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time exempt
Pay: $95,000.00 – $140,000.00 per year