Westminster Divorce Lawyer
Even among couples who usually get along, divorce can turn into an unpleasant, stressful experience. An experienced divorce attorney can help resolve disagreements in an amicable manner and ensure that you walk away from your marriage with a fair agreement. If you do not seek proper legal representation during your divorce, you could end up paying for it financially and emotionally for a long time. The Westminster divorce attorneys at Divorce Matters can provide you with the professional legal help you need.
Our services are designed to help you and include:
- Divorce – There are many issues which can arise during a divorce, some of which can have long-lasting repercussions. Handling your own divorce can give your ex an unfair advantage. We strongly recommend that you enlist the aid of our experienced divorce attorneys today for the assistance you need.
- Alimony – A wide range of criteria is used to determine alimony, also known as spousal maintenance or spousal support. Incomes of both parties, the duration of the marriage, and other factors are used to determine this support.
- Child Custody – Our team of compassionate Westminster divorce attorneys understand that custody and visitation can be very emotional elements in a divorce. They work hard to help you establish your merits as a parent to secure the custody or visitation arrangement that is best for your child. The child’s best interest is always the priority.
- Child Support – Whether you are the primary parent or not, we always have your best interests in mind. The custodial parent is the parent responsible for housing, feeding, and caring for the child or children. This parent often seeks financial support from the non-custodial parent to provide for the needs of the child or children. Our Westminster family attorneys will provide the guidance you need for an amicable agreement.
- Division of Assets – A fair division of assets is essential to the financial health of a person going through a divorce. In most cases, the family home is the largest asset that any couple or individual owns. You need to work with an experienced attorney to protect your assets.
- Domestic Violence – When the issue of domestic violence is raised, it changes the dynamic of divorce proceedings. If you are dealing with this situation, you can rest assured that our Westminster divorce attorneys will protect your rights and your best interests every step of the way throughout your divorce proceedings.
- Mediation – While a mediator is always brought in for mediation, our Westminster divorce attorneys also represent our clients in mediation on their behalf.
- Prenup – Prenuptial agreements can have an effect on many aspects of the decisions made in your divorce case, including division of assets and/ or debts, alimony/ spousal support, child custody, and child support. We will represent your best interests regardless of the terms of a prenuptial agreement.
We highly encourage you to seek the assistance of our legal team if you are facing a divorce, so that your best interests are protected. If you would like guidance and help in filing a separation or divorce, the Westminster divorce attorneys at Divorce Matters are open and ready to assist you.
Call Divorce Matters® today at (720) 408-7469 to schedule an appointment with an attorney.
Contact Us Today
Why not start exploring your options? Call us at 720.542.6142 to schedule your consultation with one of our experienced Denver divorce attorneys today.
Our highly-accomplished divorce and family law attorneys practice throughout Colorado, including:
- Adams County (Arvada, Aurora, Brighton, Thornton, Westminster)
- Arapahoe County ( Aurora, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Englewood, Greenwood Village, Littleton)
- Boulder County (Boulder, Longmont)
- Broomfield County (Broomfield)
- Denver County (Denver)
- Douglas County (Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker)
- El Paso County (Colorado Springs)
- Elbert County (Elizabeth, Kiowa)
- Jefferson County (Arvada, Golden, Lakewood, Morrison, Wheat Ridge)
- Larimer County ( Fort Collins, Loveland)
Words From Our Clients
I appreciated that not only did Will know law like I know my colors, but he was a counselor as well and guided me through the process. I was nervous many times but was able to fully out my trust in what he was doing and I couldn't be happier. I will continue to refer people to him as o hear of those needing assistance.
Going through a challenging divorce is hell, your team had my back and represented me with a solid council. I have my daughters and got to stay in Colorado with them. I cannot thank you enough.
Keep doing what you doing; your firm rocks!
Awards & Accolades
Meet Our Team