Halloween is fast approaching and that means that Trick-or-Treating! While it’s fun to trick-or-treat in your own neighborhood, Denver offers tons of family friendly trick-or-treating events all around the city and its suburbs! Check out this list we’ve pulled together of the best family Halloween events!
- Aquarium Halloween Fest: The Aquarium Halloween Fest takes place October 29th through October 31st from 10 am to 4 pm. It will include games, prizes, costume contests, activities, and trick or treating all at the Downtown Aquarium!
- Trick or Treat Street: Kids can trick-or-treat from local business in Arvada on October 29th from 5 pm to 7 pm
- BOOnion Station Trick or Treat Parade: This fun event takes place in Union Station in Denver! On October 28th, there will be balloon artists, face paint artists, live entertainment, and costume contests! The event is free and open to the public. If you plan on taking small children, remember that children under 12 years old are required to wear masks.
- Safe Street Halloween: Children will be able to trick-or-treat from local businesses and the police in Northglenn on October 23rd from 4pm to 7 pm. It will take place in Centennial Park!
- Tiny Terror Town: This trick-or-treating event and pet costume contest will take place on October 23rd from 4 pm to 8 pm in Crist Park in Fredrick, Colorado!
- Broncos Trick or Treat: This event is an amazing opportunity to see Empower Field at Mile High Stadium in a new light! Tickets are $5 each and are available on ticketmaster.com. The event will take place on October 23rd!
- Trick or Treat Street: Businesses at Castle Pines Parkway and the Village at Castle Pines will be handing out candy from 10 am to 2pm on October 23rd!
- Treat Street: Trick-or-treating is accompanied by games, costumes contests, dance performances, pumpkin painting, and food trucks at the Arapahoe County Scaregrounds in Aurora! The trick-or-treating will take place on October 23rd from 11 am to 4 pm. Tickets are $5 per person or free if you wear your Halloween costume!