Read Client Reviews
Free Maintenance & Child Support Calculator
Pay Your Bill Online
Longmont Divorce Lawyer
Separating from your spouse is not a simple process, and a divorce can take a serious toll on your personal life and your family. That’s why you need the help of an experienced team of Longmont divorce attorneys to ensure a timely, satisfactory resolution for your case.
At Divorce Matters, we are here to help with all legal matters related to divorce.
Our team of experienced attorneys can handle cases including:
- Divorce – Our team of expert divorce attorneys will help guide you through the entire divorce process with your best interests in mind.
- Maintenance – Negotiating maintenance can be difficult, but we have years of experience and will work to ensure that you reach an agreement that is fair and equitable.
- Child Custody – Our team of Longmont divorce attorneys is dedicated to protecting your children and your rights in child custody situations. Our goal is to handle child custody issues in a manner that reduces the impact of divorce as much as possible for everyone involved.
- Child Support – Whether you’ll be paying or receiving child support, our Longmont divorce attorneys will ensure your situation is handled properly and in the best interests of the child or children.
- Division of Assets – Our Longmont lawyers will work to ensure that all marital assets are uncovered and distributed fairly in your divorce agreement.
- Domestic Violence – In divorces that involve domestic violence and abuse, we will work to ensure the safety of you and your children.
- Mediation – Divorce mediation can save you time and money. With our team of experienced divorce lawyers on your side, you are sure to reach an agreeable settlement quickly.
- Prenup – A prenuptial agreement from our Longmont divorce attorneys is the best way to safeguard your assets before marriage.
If you need to file for divorce in Longmont, Divorce Matters is the best choice. Let our team of experienced divorce lawyers fight for you, and help you get through this challenging time. We vow to always put you first and work tirelessly for your best interests in everything we do.
Call Divorce Matters® today at (970) 568-5202 to schedule an appointment with an attorney.
Contact Us Today
Why not start exploring your options? Call us at 720.542.6142 to schedule your consultation with one of our experienced Denver divorce attorneys today.
Our highly-accomplished divorce and family law attorneys practice throughout Colorado, including:
- Adams County (Arvada, Aurora, Brighton, Thornton, Westminster)
- Arapahoe County ( Aurora, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Englewood, Greenwood Village, Littleton)
- Boulder County (Boulder, Longmont)
- Broomfield County (Broomfield)
- Denver County (Denver)
- Douglas County (Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker)
- El Paso County (Colorado Springs)
- Elbert County (Elizabeth, Kiowa)
- Jefferson County (Arvada, Golden, Lakewood, Morrison, Wheat Ridge)
- Larimer County ( Fort Collins, Loveland)