Attorney Justin J. Oliver
Attorney Justin Oliver is a skilled and experienced attorney who truly cares about his clients and alleviating the problems they bring to him. Justin’s ingenuity and dedication to the practice of law ensures his clients receive nothing less than top-notch advocacy from the moment they retain Justin through to the conclusion of their legal matter.
Since graduating from Drake Law School in 2014, Justin has refined his advocacy and litigation skills by focusing his practice exclusively on areas of family law including representing clients in divorces, custody disputes, protection order hearings, child and spousal support conflicts, parentage issues, and many other issues surrounding and concerning families here in Colorado.
Justin leads our Fort Collins Divorce Matters® team and has provided smart and effective representation to clients in Northern Colorado, and throughout the Front Range, since joining the firm.
When Justin isn’t advocating for his clients, he and his wife enjoy spending time together in the great Colorado outdoors. You can often find them hiking, riding their Harleys, volunteering, or catching some live music.
More About Justin
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ASSOCIATIONS
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Member, Larimer County Bar Association
- J.D., Drake University Law School, 2014
- B.A., Sociology, Western State Colorado University, 2011
Contact Us Today
Why not start exploring your options? Call us at 720.542.6142 to schedule your consultation with one of our experienced Denver divorce attorneys today.
Our highly-accomplished divorce and family law attorneys practice throughout Colorado, including:
- Adams County (Arvada, Aurora, Brighton, Thornton, Westminster)
- Arapahoe County ( Aurora, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Englewood, Greenwood Village, Littleton)
- Boulder County (Boulder, Longmont)
- Broomfield County (Broomfield)
- Denver County (Denver)
- Douglas County (Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker)
- El Paso County (Colorado Springs)
- Elbert County (Elizabeth, Kiowa)
- Jefferson County (Arvada, Golden, Lakewood, Morrison, Wheat Ridge)
- Larimer County ( Fort Collins, Loveland)
Words From Our Clients
I appreciated that not only did Will know law like I know my colors, but he was a counselor as well and guided me through the process. I was nervous many times but was able to fully out my trust in what he was doing and I couldn't be happier. I will continue to refer people to him as o hear of those needing assistance.
Going through a challenging divorce is hell, your team had my back and represented me with a solid council. I have my daughters and got to stay in Colorado with them. I cannot thank you enough.
Keep doing what you doing; your firm rocks!