Divorce Matters® COVID-19 Resource Center
Given the unprecedented nature of the Coronavirus crisis, the team at Divorce Matters wants to reassure you that we have resources available to help you and your family through these difficult times. Our firm has put together a list of our resources for those who are impacted by COVID-19, including videos and blogs by our attorneys, answering your questions. We’ve also included some other resources available outside of our firm here as well. We will be updating this page frequently as we learn more information.
- VIDEO: Attorney Brooke Shafranek Answers Your Questions Regarding COVID-19 and How It Affects Your Divorce
- Can I File For Divorce With What’s Going On With The Coronavirus?
- What Are Unbundled Legal Services and How Can They Help Right Now?
- 10 Things To Know About Co-Parenting During the Coronavirus
- I Lost My Job Due To The Coronavirus, Can I Get My Maintenance or Child Support Payments Reduced or Changed?
- Colorado Bar Association Resources
- Child Care Resource for Essential Workers
- Resource Center Supporting Small Businesses, Freelancers, and independent contractors
- Food Resources
- Department of Education Resources
- Colorado Domestic Violence Resources
- Violence Free Colorado – Domestic Violence Resources
- Mental Health Resources
Awards & Accolades
Contact Us Today
Why not start exploring your options? Call us at 720.542.6142 to schedule your consultation with one of our experienced Denver divorce attorneys today.
Our highly-accomplished divorce and family law attorneys practice throughout Colorado, including:
- Adams County (Arvada, Aurora, Brighton, Thornton, Westminster)
- Arapahoe County ( Aurora, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Englewood, Greenwood Village, Littleton)
- Boulder County (Boulder, Longmont)
- Broomfield County (Broomfield)
- Denver County (Denver)
- Douglas County (Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker)
- El Paso County (Colorado Springs)
- Elbert County (Elizabeth, Kiowa)
- Jefferson County (Arvada, Golden, Lakewood, Morrison, Wheat Ridge)
- Larimer County ( Fort Collins, Loveland)