Broomfield Divorce Lawyer
If you are facing a divorce, you need someone on your side fighting for your rights. The divorce process can be complicated and confusing, and having someone guide you through the process can help make the experience a little easier. The experienced team of Broomfield Divorce Attorneys at Divorce Matters is here to help you get through this difficult time. We know that divorce can bring with it many challenges, and we’re here to help. Every divorce is different, but with us on your side you can rest assured that you’ll get the attention and service you deserve.
We offer several services designed to assist you:
- Divorce – Our team will help you navigate through the many details that affect your divorce and help you get through the legal process as efficiently as possible.
- Alimony – Our Broomfield Divorce Attorneys will make certain your best interests are kept first and foremost if alimony is involved in your divorce, so that any alimony settlement is fair and equitable.
- Child Custody – When there are children affected by divorce, things can get emotional and confusing. Our team of Broomfield Divorce Attorneys is dedicated to protecting your children and your rights in child custody situations. Our goal is to handle child custody issues in a manner that reduces the impact of divorce as much as possible for everyone involved.
- Child Support – In Colorado, child support decisions are made according to strict guidelines dictated by state laws and statutes. We will work to ensure that your situation is handled properly, and the best interests of the child or children affected are always considered first.
- Division of Assets – An equitable division of marital assets does not always mean the property is divided 50-50. The Court will review all relevant factors, and our team of Broomfield Divorce Attorneys will ensure that your best interests are protected.
- Domestic Violence – If domestic violence is a factor in your divorce situation, we can help you find relief and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
- Mediation – The goal of mediation in divorce is to reach a resolution between divorcing spouses that represents a balanced outcome. This helps ease tension and avoid unnecessary court time and contentiousness.
- Prenup – Our team will work diligently to ensure that your rights are protected, and your best interests are properly represented when a prenup is involved in your divorce process.
The Broomfield Divorce Attorneys at Divorce Matters will help you through the process of your divorce by putting all our experience to work on your behalf. We vow to always put you first and work tirelessly for your best interests in everything we do.
Call Divorce Matters® today at (720) 580-6745 to schedule an appointment with an attorney.
Contact Us Today
Why not start exploring your options? Call us at 720.542.6142 to schedule your consultation with one of our experienced Denver divorce attorneys today.
Our highly-accomplished divorce and family law attorneys practice throughout Colorado, including:
- Adams County (Arvada, Aurora, Brighton, Thornton, Westminster)
- Arapahoe County ( Aurora, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Englewood, Greenwood Village, Littleton)
- Boulder County (Boulder, Longmont)
- Broomfield County (Broomfield)
- Denver County (Denver)
- Douglas County (Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker)
- El Paso County (Colorado Springs)
- Elbert County (Elizabeth, Kiowa)
- Jefferson County (Arvada, Golden, Lakewood, Morrison, Wheat Ridge)
- Larimer County ( Fort Collins, Loveland)
Words From Our Clients
I appreciated that not only did Will know law like I know my colors, but he was a counselor as well and guided me through the process. I was nervous many times but was able to fully out my trust in what he was doing and I couldn't be happier. I will continue to refer people to him as o hear of those needing assistance.
Going through a challenging divorce is hell, your team had my back and represented me with a solid council. I have my daughters and got to stay in Colorado with them. I cannot thank you enough.
Keep doing what you doing; your firm rocks!