Attorney William E. Smith
Family law matters are personal, emotional and frequently involve complex legal or factual issues. Will Smith takes pride in helping men and women through the process. He focuses his practice on family law issues including complex dissolution of marriage actions, allocation of parental responsibility cases, asset preservation, child support, parenting time disputes, and adoption.
Understanding and navigating a legal process can be a stressful experience. Will works with his clients to formulate a strategy tailored to their needs and expectations. Clients are his primary concern.
Many family law matters can be amicably resolved after careful analysis of all potential factors. Will is a firm believer in amicable settlement to both maximize his client’s position and provide cost-effective resolution. When matters cannot be amicably resolved, he has extensive litigation experience and advocates aggressively for his clients.
More About William
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ASSOCIATIONS
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Member, Douglas Elbert County Bar Association
- J.D., Stetson University College of Law, 2008
- M.B.A., Stetson University School of Business, 2008
- B.A., Florida State University, 2004
Contact Us Today
Why not start exploring your options? Call us at 720.542.6142 to schedule your consultation with one of our experienced Denver divorce attorneys today.
Our highly-accomplished divorce and family law attorneys practice throughout Colorado, including:
- Adams County (Arvada, Aurora, Brighton, Thornton, Westminster)
- Arapahoe County ( Aurora, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Englewood, Greenwood Village, Littleton)
- Boulder County (Boulder, Longmont)
- Broomfield County (Broomfield)
- Denver County (Denver)
- Douglas County (Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker)
- Elbert County (Elizabeth, Kiowa)
- Jefferson County (Arvada, Golden, Lakewood, Morrison, Wheat Ridge)
- Larimer County ( Fort Collins, Loveland)
Words From Our Clients
I appreciated that not only did Will know law like I know my colors, but he was a counselor as well and guided me through the process. I was nervous many times but was able to fully out my trust in what he was doing and I couldn't be happier. I will continue to refer people to him as o hear of those needing assistance.
Going through a challenging divorce is hell, your team had my back and represented me with a solid council. I have my daughters and got to stay in Colorado with them. I cannot thank you enough.
Keep doing what you doing; your firm rocks!