Attorney Kathlyn A. Laraway
Kathlyn Laraway is an attorney who cares deeply about understanding her clients’ goals and needs as they navigate the rough waters of family law disputes. Kathlyn has participated as counsel in over 100 mediations, successfully representing her clients’ best interests. She has represented clients in matters such as post-decree work, modification of child support and parenting time, divorces, and litigating the enforcement of court orders. She knows the court system and how to guide you through the process.
Kathlyn is also a trained mediator who believes it is a very important process that can sometimes be undervalued in the divorce community. Many divorces are handled through mediation and are settled in the process. Having been an attorney representing one party in many cases, Kathlyn has the knowledge and experience to expertly oversee the process as a mediator.
Not only does Kathlyn practice family law and act as a mediator, but she can also fight for you in court regarding civil matters. She has experience handling domestic relations cases, replevin cases, partition actions, actions involving partnerships, joint ventures, civil theft, defamation, wrongful eviction, civil conspiracy, tortious interference with contract, and breach of contract.
Kathlyn cares about helping men and women during a time in their lives when they need help the most: going through a divorce or child custody dispute. She has years of experience representing her clients and cares most about helping them traverse the process of divorce, family matters, civil matters and mediation.
More About Kathlyn
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ASSOCIATIONS
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Member, Denver Bar Association
- J.D., University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, 2010
- B.A., Michigan State University, 2007
Contact Us Today
Why not start exploring your options? Call us at 720.542.6142 to schedule your consultation with one of our experienced Denver divorce attorneys today.
Our highly-accomplished divorce and family law attorneys practice throughout Colorado, including:
- Adams County (Arvada, Aurora, Brighton, Thornton, Westminster)
- Arapahoe County ( Aurora, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Englewood, Greenwood Village, Littleton)
- Boulder County (Boulder, Longmont)
- Broomfield County (Broomfield)
- Denver County (Denver)
- Douglas County (Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker)
- El Paso County (Colorado Springs)
- Elbert County (Elizabeth, Kiowa)
- Jefferson County (Arvada, Golden, Lakewood, Morrison, Wheat Ridge)
- Larimer County ( Fort Collins, Loveland)
Words From Our Clients
I appreciated that not only did Will know law like I know my colors, but he was a counselor as well and guided me through the process. I was nervous many times but was able to fully out my trust in what he was doing and I couldn't be happier. I will continue to refer people to him as o hear of those needing assistance.
Going through a challenging divorce is hell, your team had my back and represented me with a solid council. I have my daughters and got to stay in Colorado with them. I cannot thank you enough.
Keep doing what you doing; your firm rocks!