Attorney David H. Kalisek
When going through a divorce, it is common to worry about how you will get through the process – there is so much to consider, from how it will affect your children, to figuring out personal finances, the division of assets, and what will happen to your home. It is important to have an experienced family law attorney on your side to help take care of these concerns so you can focus on you and your children.
David H. Kalisek has dedicated his career to guiding his family law clients through some of the toughest times in their lives. With nearly nine years of family law practice, David has experience with even the most complex family law issues and can expertly handle your case. David seeks to see his clients through these difficult transitions smoothly, by taking on the tough matters with compassion, as well as tenacity and strength.
After graduating from the University of Nebraska College of Law, David stayed in his native state and gained valuable family law and other litigation experience as an associate attorney with two Nebraska firms. When the opportunity came for David to exclusively practice family law in Seattle, where he would be able to explore his love of the outdoors, he jumped at it. David solely practiced family law for several years in Seattle, handling several high-profile cases involving professional athletes and corporate executives.
Moving to Colorado was an easy decision for David, with the access to all of the outdoor activities he enjoys such as fly fishing, snowboarding and hiking in the mountains. Living in sunny Colorado, David is able to explore all of his passions, while still being able to continue his family law practice.
In addition to spending his free time outdoors, David volunteers with several organizations that he cares about. David has been a Board of Director for a local chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Young Professionals Group, and also volunteers at local courthouses assisting low income families through different legal situations.
More About David
- U.S. District Court, Colorado
- J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, 2010
- B.A., University of Nebraska, 2007
- The American Society for Legal Advocates Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, 2019
- The American Society for Legal Advocates Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, 2018
Contact Us Today
Why not start exploring your options? Call us at 720.542.6142 to schedule your consultation with one of our experienced Denver divorce attorneys today.
Our highly-accomplished divorce and family law attorneys practice throughout Colorado, including:
- Adams County (Arvada, Aurora, Brighton, Thornton, Westminster)
- Arapahoe County ( Aurora, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Englewood, Greenwood Village, Littleton)
- Boulder County (Boulder, Longmont)
- Broomfield County (Broomfield)
- Denver County (Denver)
- Douglas County (Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker)
- El Paso County (Colorado Springs)
- Elbert County (Elizabeth, Kiowa)
- Jefferson County (Arvada, Golden, Lakewood, Morrison, Wheat Ridge)
- Larimer County ( Fort Collins, Loveland)
Words From Our Clients
I appreciated that not only did Will know law like I know my colors, but he was a counselor as well and guided me through the process. I was nervous many times but was able to fully out my trust in what he was doing and I couldn't be happier. I will continue to refer people to him as o hear of those needing assistance.
Going through a challenging divorce is hell, your team had my back and represented me with a solid council. I have my daughters and got to stay in Colorado with them. I cannot thank you enough.
Keep doing what you doing; your firm rocks!