Attorney Miguel C. Mondragon
Miguel C. Mondragon is a tenacious and hardworking attorney who cares deeply about his clients and their legal outcomes. Whether he is helping a client through their divorce or defending them against criminal charges, Miguel understands that his clients are in their most vulnerable state. Acting as his clients’ advocate, he is able give them a voice in the legal system.
Miguel grew up in southern Colorado and worked his way through college, taking jobs in construction, lumber and brick yards. This instilled in him a tenacious work ethic that Miguel carries into his legal practice. Before he became an attorney, Miguel also worked in the Larimer County Corrections system, which sparked his interest in practicing law.
While attending law school at the University of South Dakota, Miguel spent his summers working with the East River Legal Services, the Colorado State Public Defenders Office and Samuelson Law, gaining valuable experience that would serve him when he graduated. Upon graduation, Miguel became a solo practitioner before joining Weaver & Associates, P.C where he continued to hone his practice. Miguel eventually founded Mondragon Law, where he handled criminal defense and family law cases for his clients before joining Divorce Matters/Thomas, Ahnell Laraway and Smith, LLC.
Miguel continues his practice with Divorce Matters/Thomas, Ahnell, Laraway & Smith, LLC. When Miguel isn’t representing his clients’ interests, he enjoys spending time with his family, coaching baseball, fly-fishing, camping and hiking.
More About Miguel
- J.D., University of South Dakota School of Law, 2012
- B.A., University of Northern Colorado, 2007
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ASSOCIATIONS
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Member, Larimer County Bar Association
- Member, Weld County Bar Association
Contact Us Today
Why not start exploring your options? Call us at 720.542.6142 to schedule your consultation with one of our experienced Denver divorce attorneys today.
Our highly-accomplished divorce and family law attorneys practice throughout Colorado, including:
- Adams County (Arvada, Aurora, Brighton, Thornton, Westminster)
- Arapahoe County ( Aurora, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Englewood, Greenwood Village, Littleton)
- Boulder County (Boulder, Longmont)
- Broomfield County (Broomfield)
- Denver County (Denver)
- Douglas County (Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker)
- Elbert County (Elizabeth, Kiowa)
- Jefferson County (Arvada, Golden, Lakewood, Morrison, Wheat Ridge)
- Larimer County ( Fort Collins, Loveland)
Words From Our Clients
I appreciated that not only did Will know law like I know my colors, but he was a counselor as well and guided me through the process. I was nervous many times but was able to fully out my trust in what he was doing and I couldn't be happier. I will continue to refer people to him as o hear of those needing assistance.
Going through a challenging divorce is hell, your team had my back and represented me with a solid council. I have my daughters and got to stay in Colorado with them. I cannot thank you enough.
Keep doing what you doing; your firm rocks!