Read Client Reviews
Free Maintenance & Child Support Calculator
Pay Your Bill Online
Attorney Ariel E. Williams
Attorney Ariel E. Williams brings a compassionate approach to her clients’ legal solutions, empowering her clients with the knowledge they need to navigate towards a better future. For her, the most important outcome is that her clients get through their divorce with their heads held high and the tools they need to be able to move forward with their lives.
Ariel’s goal as an attorney is to provide excellent legal service through attention to her clients’ experience. For her communication is key in delivering on this goal; this means she is responsive with her clients, takes the time to explain everything going on in their case with them to avoid surprises, and delivers a sense of relief to her clients when they know their case is being handled by someone who cares.
Ariel is a collaboratively trained attorney and she approaches each of her cases with that training in mind. This means she works towards mediated resolutions, guided by her clients’ goals. However, when litigation is needed Ariel is ready to tenaciously represent her clients in court. She has trial experience in divorce cases, as well as post-decree, child custody, child support and maintenance matters.
When Ariel isn’t representing her clients, she tries to spend as much time as possible outdoors long-distance running, hiking, snowshoeing and camping. She also loves spending her time with her husband and two cats, baking pies and reading.
More About Ariel
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ASSOCIATIONS
- Colorado Bar Association
- Boulder County Bar Association
- Boulder Interdisciplinary Committee (Board member and current secretary)
- Boulder Collaborative Divorce Practice Group
- Volunteer with Boulder County Legal Services
- Marshall Brennan Moot Court competition judge
- J.D., University of Colorado, 2016
- B.A., University of California Los Angeles, 2013
Contact Us Today
Why not start exploring your options? Call us at 720.542.6142 to schedule your consultation with one of our experienced Denver divorce attorneys today.
Our highly-accomplished divorce and family law attorneys practice throughout Colorado, including:
- Adams County (Arvada, Aurora, Brighton, Thornton, Westminster)
- Arapahoe County ( Aurora, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Englewood, Greenwood Village, Littleton)
- Boulder County (Boulder, Longmont)
- Broomfield County (Broomfield)
- Denver County (Denver)
- Douglas County (Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker)
- El Paso County (Colorado Springs)
- Elbert County (Elizabeth, Kiowa)
- Jefferson County (Arvada, Golden, Lakewood, Morrison, Wheat Ridge)
- Larimer County ( Fort Collins, Loveland)
Words From Our Clients
I appreciated that not only did Will know law like I know my colors, but he was a counselor as well and guided me through the process. I was nervous many times but was able to fully out my trust in what he was doing and I couldn't be happier. I will continue to refer people to him as o hear of those needing assistance.
Going through a challenging divorce is hell, your team had my back and represented me with a solid council. I have my daughters and got to stay in Colorado with them. I cannot thank you enough.
Keep doing what you doing; your firm rocks!